Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Still no baby!! :(

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Still no baby!! :(

I went in and seen my obgyn. I am still not dialating and i have been having regular contractions. He says even though these ones are pretty intense they get worse. He said he would discuss being induced at my next appoitment on the 19th. I'm pretty irritated!
N ur last post someone mentioned castor oil did u try it?
oh i am sorry try swaying your hips left to right go for a walk do some cleaning mopping always gave me contractions good luck hope you labor fast
I drank about 2 oz of castor oil a little bit at a time. It didn't help. I've also been using even primrose. Nothing is helping... He'll come when he wants..
Castor oil is a big no no. It can cause both mum and baby to have loose bowels which isn't good for bub while inside as the meconium is toxic for them to swollow.
I already used a little castor oil. It didn't cause me to have loose bowels. I only went once
I would advise against taking anymore. Have you told your ob that you have used it? She may want to do another check up. Just because you didn't suffer loose bowels doesn't mean baby hasn't
Lots of water and lots of walking...I was in the same situation as u...having really bad contractions and not dilating...when they sent me home I walked all day and drank water all day had my baby @ 4:14 the next morning...by the time I got to the hospital again I was already @ an 8 :) so try that...and apparently I wasn't dilating like I was suppose to because I was a little dehydrated
Avatar n tn
Try having sex I know its probably the farthest thing on ur mind but I did it and woke up that night to my water broken
Avatar n tn
Im sorry sweetie! :[ Try walking and if you can get to the health food store, blue and black cohosh helped me along with some evening primrose. Let us know..good luck!!
So r u still having contractions?
I am still having contractions off an on. I will try drinking fluid and having more sex! I am trying 4 even primrose capsules tonight.
Have they done an ultrasound to check your fluid and postion of the baby? I'm in the same boat but doctor is inducing on the 19th.
Just try an walk walk walk. Maybe that will help
They took the stuff out of the caster oil that helped send you in to labour as people was having premature baby's so that took it out case it wasn't safe..shame for the ladies that use it right and at the right time x x I hope baby comes soon love xx
My little man is completely head down.  His estimated weight is 8 lbs and 10 oz. I had 8.7 cm of amniotic fluid.
Pineapple!!
^ I agree with the pineapple..I went from 0cms and no progression of cervix on my due date to full labor within 12 hours, right on my due date.
I had a baby at 8'13 so I know how u feel...sorry
When are you due?
if i am not mistaken she is over due I hope all is well and you are progressing
I'm sorry to hear that :( I went to get induce on Sunday and was in the hospital intill today Tuesday morning and after all the meds for my cervix to soften and dilate I've oh dilate 1cm and I have really horrible contractions too and they sent me home and they wanna try inducing me on the 19 too but from all the stuff I went through this 2days I'm scare to be induce since it didn't work and I'm in so much pain I'm stressed out and upset good Luck I hope it all works out for u since everyone is different!..
hansen20, and KTowne commented on KTowne's status
KTowne, hansen20, and melimeli commented on veronica0808's status
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy