Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Still searching for answers...please help!!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Hello everyone...just miscarried baby #6 on 2/17/11 had my first cerclage put in place at 13 weeks, was on 17p shots for 1 week as well as promitrium vaginal gel caps., Metrogel to prevent infections, as well as a ton of natural vitamins that my genetic dr suggested I take, I was also on 3 colace a day! This time I felt I did everything possible. Yet my waterbag ruptured at 18wks :(  baby #5 miscarried at 16 wks due to waterbag again, baby # 4 miscarried at 22 wks again waterbag! Baby # 3 at 20wks after going into labor :(   Baby # 2 delivered at 24 wks he survived for 3 wks then passed of complications to his lil heart... Baby # 1 was delivered at 27 wks she also passed due to lung prematurity...
My first three were live births my last three were miscarriages after waterbag rupture. Any advice?? I'm desperate but very scared to try again I'm 32 yrs.. Yet no babies to adore!!

Btw: at once had 15 fibroids, had a myomectumy removing 14 of them...please help with ANY advice! Ty
I am so very sorry for your losses. I wish I had some sort of suggestion or could be of some help. My heart breaks for you. It took me 34 months and a miscarriage to finally hold my baby in my arms. She is 7 weeks old now
I'm am so very sorry for your losses, the pain must have been unbearable for you xx the only thing I would suggest is to maybe get some second opinions from different doctors who will have fresh ideas. It is such alot for you to go through as a person and a mum so I would definitely speak to someone about your feelings, and the steps you want to make from here. Good luck and lots of love sent your way xx
im so so sorry somtimes theres no answer,s and seems like little help ,, i myself misscarried on one ,, while most of my sister ,s in laws carried babies ,, it was very emotional but luckly i concieved again ,, you have plenty of time ,i was 38 when i had my last baby ,, , some people dont do this but the one i missed carried know to us as buddy ,, every time i concieved they were given a nick name in the belly ,, ,, and shes our personal littel angel ,,    give yourself time to heal emotional ,, and your womb ,,,, i would take plenty of vitams and folic acid ,, which are very important ,, give your self at least a year before concieving  should you choose ,,, but should it happen before then ,the best thing you can do is totally look after yourself and relax ,, our partener,s /husbands often hide in thier emotions  ,, talking is most important or even book a holiday  ,,, you,ve have beautifull babies , but just in a higher place known to heaven ,, but where ever we choose to call it we can be sure thier with some of our loved ones who have passes before ,, strange as this may seem time is a healer ,, we dont realise it till we look back on time ,,  im truly wishing you the best ,, and send you a friendship cuddel ,
Wow...thank you ladies for responding to my post! I will keep searching until I have no more fight in me! I am so thankful for your kind words (you have no idea)it feels great for anyone to acknowledge my losses...I feel as if I have made three new friends that do care! May god continue to bless you all! Thanks again!!
thank you .  and many bleeses for you also ,, god bless
Hi lady,you must just believe and have hope that the day is still coming when you'll be blessed. I also had two miscarrages already and feel scared to try now, I am 28 yrs old and feel  so lonely but still planning to try again later. My first miscarrage (miscarriage) was in 2009 on my birthday ( I never 4get) which is in october. I was 19 months pregnant with twins. Two months after that I felt pregnant again, at 16 weeks my water broke again and miscarried, this was in March 2010. I know the pain you felt but don't give up. You know, life can be so cruel sometimes but we must always stay possitive.

I cry almost averyday and tell myself that at least If I had my own baby then I would know what I'm living for. 2010 wasn't a year for me, I lost the babes, both my parents and in Dec my husband. I am left alone but as I say, I'm still possitive and have hope, so please, know you are not alone.

I wish you all the best and may God bless you and grand you with all that you need. Take care!!!
Hi there...I was truly shocked by your post! I'm so very sorry to read about all of your losses ='[    It's hard enough for us to lose our babies! Hanging there as well! Thanks for your positive comment..I promise not to give up!! Where are you from? Do you have any kids? Do you know why your water bag breaks?
KTowne, Hollus, and KeeLolo commented on KTowne's status
22 mins ago
Hollus commented on renae176's status
Hollus commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy