Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Still worried

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Still worried

I am 33 weeks and 2 days today my last period was July 10th I went to the doctors on August 1 and took a pregnancy test which was negative I went back September 12 and was already 9weeks and 1 day me and my boyfriend always have unprotected sex but we had a falling out and I had sex with someone else but protected and it didn't break this was round August 5th can my baby be this other mans or my boyfriends I just don't understand how the first pregnancy test was negative was it too soon ?
If it was a urine pregnancy test then it could be wrong. A blood pregnancy test isn't likely to be wrong. Though it isn't likely, it could be wrong. I would go by your dating scan at 9 weeks. Those are usually pretty accurate. And if the sex with the other man was protected with no mishaps then I wouldn't worry.  
yes the pregnancy test was a urine one not the blood one do you think it was too early to detect ? Although I know I had sex with the other guy with a condom and nothing happened it didn't break or anything Im still worried me and my boyfriend have sex all the time with out condoms are that time
It sounds like by the timing, it could be either man's and no form of birth control including condoms are 100% effective. It's probably more likely that it's your boyfriends' but the last thing you want to do is find out in 10-15 years you've told the wrong man that he's the father. It's a good idea to get a DNA test so you can know for sure.
My situation is crazy as well I didn't have sex with anyone else but I went to the doctor July 14th my doctor ask me while doing my pap test was I pregnant I said no cause I was taking my bc he asked are you sure and I said its a possiblilty cause bc does not fully protect you from getting pregnant so he gave me a test and it was negative then he was not ok with that so he had my blood drawn and that came back negative so we left it as that so I go to the doctor the end of august and they gave me a test I was pregnant so they made me an appointment for Oct and I was between 13 to 15 weeks pregnant it was crazy cus that would add up to around the first time I went and the doctor said my uterus was bigger than normal and was I pregnant they said it might have been too early for the test to detect if I were pregnant or not
hansen20 added the Weight Tracker
hansen20 uploaded new photos
hansen20 17 days to go! ! ! is that ... Comment
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy