Strained muscles or something else? (crude/tmi)
Hi everyone, I'm 22 & 10 weeks today :-)
My question is quite personal but I was wondering if any other mums had experienced this.
Basically I've been constipated for a few days & on trying to go this morning I felt as if something came out of my vagina instead of well you know...
On inspection it looked like poo but I wasn't sure as the chemicals which cause bubbles in my loo make it difficult to see, is it possible that I could of pushed my mucas plug or worse my lil Blip out??
I had a scare last week which resulted in going to A&E for a scan but all seemed well, I got to see Blip & the spotting was due to over doing it (lifting & bending).
Since going to the loo this morning I've had a full pain in my lower abdomen & when coughing I had a very sharp pain however there's been no bleeding & the Midwife said just to take it easy.
This is my first pregnancy so I know I'm going to worry all the way through, just hoping someone can share their experiences just so I'm not alone & worrying by myself lol,
hope to speak to everyone soon xXx
Please someone answer my question....