Strange discharge (TMI)

I am a little embarrassed writing about my discharge, but I've seriously never ever had this type of discharge before.  I'm supposed to ovulate soon and as far as I know I haven't as of yet.  But, yesterday I noticed out of the blue that I have a discharge with white clumps in it.  I'm pretty susceptible to yeast infections and I've never had this discharge before,  even during the yeast infections, nor do I have pain, itching, irritation or smell.  The discharge felt thick and now it seems like it's thinned out but with a little ewcm but still with the clumps.  Any ideas of what the heck is going on?  Is it possible that I ovulated early and this is a sign of pregnancy?  Again, I do not have any other symptoms and I am not uncomfortable, it's just weird.  Any help or suggestions would be fantastic!  Thank you!
It is your body's way of keeping your vagina healthy and clean. Its usually thicker during ovulation. All it is, is your vagina getting rid of dead cells.