Sudden sadness???
I'm not sure what this is all about. I'm almost 24 weeks and I have been feeling overwhelmingly sad and down today. I'm generally happy, silly and playful. There's nothing wrong with me or the baby, so I'm not sure where this is stemming from. Anyone else experience this during pregnancy?
I think its called pregnancy hormones lol! I've suffered from it big time this pregnancy, i've been happy, sad, extremely angry and in tears! If you are ok and happy the majority of the time then its normal, however if it starts getting worse, or you start feeling depressed and sad, then you may need to speak to someone and get some help.
I've never experienced this with my first two pregnancies...which actually were pretty stressful and these feelings would've been normal. Nothing out of the ordinary has been wrong during this pregnancy. I think I may just take myself to dinner and a movie tonight. I'm overly emotional and I really don't like feeling like this.
YES!  I cry and cry and I find stupid things to cry about.  I jumped out of my truck today as hubby drove because I wanted a salad and he wanted chicken and I thought it was so selfish of me to want salad and how inconvenient and blah blah I walked and cried for 8 blocks before he cut me off and made me get back in. LOL.  My feet were soaked and he took me home and made me soup.  Luckily I have him or I'd go insane... but yes.. it's normal! You aren't alone!! I buy my own box of kleenex :)