Sweet smelling discharge
I am not sure if this belongs here or not.   for the last 3 hours when i go to the bathroom i have a sweet smelling discharge.  i don't itch and it isn't a bad smell. Infact if i had to say so it smells like cake mix.    i don't remember this with my last two pregnancies.  I had a dr appt today and they said i started to efface but wasn't dialated.  I am hurting a little on my sides but i have cysts on both of my ovaries.   Any help please i don't want to call and bug my drs after i just had an appt. i am being seen in week as i am 35 weeks tomorrow. but i don't think i can wait another week.
I HEARD THAT A SWEET SMELLING DISCHARGE MEANS A LEAK IN THE AMNIOTIC FLUID BUT SEEING HOW FAR ALONG YOU I DONT THINK THAT POSES ANY DANGER TO YOU OR YOUR CHILD... I WOULD JUST WAIT IF YOUVE HAD YOUR DR APPT. TODAY THEY WOULDNT HAVE SENT YOU HOME IF SOMETHING WAS TERRIBLY WRONG.. I KNOW ITS HARD TO DO BECAUSE I AM JUST LIKE THAT I PANICK AND CALL MY DOCTOR FOR ANYTHING!
Thank you.  i am thinking of calling the dr anyways just to see what they think.  hope they get back to me soon.  i really hope it isn't my water breaking.  
I WOULD PROBABLY BE THE ONE TO CALL MY DOCTOR TOO I AM ONLY 20WEEKS AND I MUST OF CALLED 30X ALREADY. JUST CALL TO COMFORT YOU
I am shocked they still haven't called back..  i went to another forum and they stated the same thing.   i am so nervous right now.
I'm having the same problem only I do have a little irritation but I think thats just the Kindney stint (They said that it would bother me till it came out in December.) I had to have in September. I'm 35 weeks on Friday and I go to the Dr next Thursday.  Last week when I went I was given antibiotics for a UTI so I'm not sure if the discharge from that or if I have a leak with the amniotic fluid. Worried just not sure what to do though.
I am 30 weeks, and I just noticed today that I am having more discharge and it has a sweet smell to it..to me it smells like fresh bread coming out of the oven..it just shocked me. Do I need to call my doctor?  I have another appointment with him on June the 8th.. This is my first pregnancy, I am eighteen years old, and very conserned about my son's and my health.. Can someone please help?
fresh bread out of the oven sounds like it would be a yeasty smell, so it could be a yeast infection, I would call the doc and get it checked out before you take any meds for it tho.

I would call anyway even if its not a yeasty smell.