Swollen Vulva Pregnancy
Urm hi everyone, i'm close to 34wks pregnant and yesterday, i was at the beach and had a swim and this morning i woke up and found that my vulva lips are swollen like you couldnt believe, they seem to be bursting. the stinging pain is unbelievable and i cant even walk, i searched it up, and found no reference to it, i am now applying yoghurt to it and that seems to help somewhat. Have anything like this happen to you, plese tell me and anyway to relief the pain would be vwey welcome
Call the dr that sounds painful.... They will prob be able to give you a cream to take the pain away..... I would imagine it to be some kind of infection.... I tend to get bladder infections after swimming at some beaches
Its normal for your vaginal area to get swollen down there during the end of pregnancy. It could have been caused by irritation from the salt in the water.
When I hit 28 weeks with my 2nd baby, they put me on progesterone suppositories, and that happened to me after a few weeks of being on it. My doctor said it can be caused by increased estrogen and progesterone levels.
i just went to the pharmacy and got some antibiotic and alergic cream that the doctor there said its effective, i'll wait and see what happens and if it doesnt get better, i'll go to the doctors thanks everyone
I had that with my yeast infections but I would visit the doc to make sure. They got really swollen before the itchiness...the moisture from swimming could have caused it...maybe if you sat in your suit for a long time when it was damp. The beach water can also cause some pretty unhealthy bacteria...I've learned that after having 2 uti's as well!
Swelling is totally normal, as gross as it sounds some people call it "cheeseburger crotch".The vulva can actually swell up to the size of a softball.  The swelling itself is usually not painful, but can be uncomfortable (when rubbing against undies, ect) BUT if you are having pains you can actually get varicose veins down there, so it is worth a mention to your dr. I'm pretty sure they can do something to help with that! Good luck, if I don't lose this topic (I'm on phone hard to find posts) I'll try to look up the name of the webpage I found this info on!
wwwm.franklypregnant.com it's a really good site that talks about a lot of pregnancy issues that aren't usually mentioned!