Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Swollen stomach at 4 weeks?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Swollen stomach at 4 weeks?

I am 18 and just found out I am about 4 weeks pregnant! I am super excited but the left side of my lower stomach is a little swollen... You can tell the difference between the left and right side pretty easily. I was just wondering if this was normal or something I should see the dr about? I am going in to get a pregnancy confo today but I won't see the dr just going to get blood drawn
its normal to have lots of bloating in the early stages before i even found out i came down and showed my mum my stomach wasnt equell neither of us new why it was but then i found out i was 6 week pregnant lol
Thank you that makes me feel much better!
if you feel any sharp pains or have a fever you should go in as it could be a tubal pregnancy. but if you feel ok other than normal sickness from being preggers you should be fine!
hansen20 24 weeks and have to go do ... Comment
1 hr ago
KeeLolo commented on photo
1 hr ago
Shannon79 commented on photo
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy