Swollen stomach at 4 weeks?
I am 18 and just found out I am about 4 weeks pregnant! I am super excited but the left side of my lower stomach is a little swollen... You can tell the difference between the left and right side pretty easily. I was just wondering if this was normal or something I should see the dr about? I am going in to get a pregnancy confo today but I won't see the dr just going to get blood drawn
its normal to have lots of bloating in the early stages before i even found out i came down and showed my mum my stomach wasnt equell neither of us new why it was but then i found out i was 6 week pregnant lol
Thank you that makes me feel much better!
if you feel any sharp pains or have a fever you should go in as it could be a tubal pregnancy. but if you feel ok other than normal sickness from being preggers you should be fine!