Symptoms for a dead fetal?

Is there any symptoms for a dead fetus? like when u r pregnant u have nausea and sore breasts.
I went through a missed miscarriage last year, and there really are no symptoms. I went in for a routine check up and found that my baby quit developing a week or so earlier. Some people may lose pregnancy symptoms, but I didn't.
This is what happens with us in July this year.

And this time we are very concerned.
I know it's difficult, but you and your wife need to try and relax and enjoy the pregnancy as much as possible. Just because she had a miscarriage in July, it does not mean it will happen again. I am now 26 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby boy, so there is a very good chance your baby is just fine. I know it's natural to worry, I spent most of the first 12 weeks worried that something was going to happen or go wrong, but stressing too much over it isn't good for her or the baby.
Hi victoria,

Thanks for the encouragement.

Right now everything is going fine. My wife is 8 weeks and 5days pregnant and this time she has some spotting. Initially the color of the spotting is dark brown at that time we went to dr. and she checked everything was fine. Now the color of the spotting is changed to light brown. we have an appointment in the mid of janaury. Sometimes she feel slight pain on her right lower ab. I dont know whether this is normal or not.

Hopefully everything goes fine.