Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

THANKFUL THURSDAY!!!

Well ladies, it has been a couple of weeks since I have posted the Thursday post due to the holidays.

I am thankful for all of my blessings.  There are just too many to name.  

On Chistmas night, I was coming back home from my parents house.  I was alone in my car listening to Christmas music.  A woman came on the radio talking about the fact that she was kind of down and lonely.  She said she didn't have any family.  She was in her 50s and never married or had children.  She said she didn't have any relatives left.  Just friends from Church.  I just thought about how I would feel if I had no one with me on Christmas and it made my heart hurt.  So I got tears in my eyes and thought about how lucky I am for my big family.  My husband can make me so mad sometimes.  I am just glad I have him around to make me mad :)  Remind me of that the next time he makes me mad would ya????

I am also thankful that I got my BFP this past Monday.  I am excited and it was a nice way to start out the new year.

Have a great day ladies!
AWWW THATS REALLY NICE. AND CONGRATULATIONS ON UR BFP.
I am happy to be alive and healthy!
I am thankful for how much help everyone is giving me trying to make my pregnancy easy and stress free.  I actually feel guilty about it sometimes!  I am not used to getting help...I am usually the one doing EVERYTHING!
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
19 mins ago
stacey10 commented on stacey10's status
KTowne commented on renae176's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy