TTC (I'M TRYING TO CONCEIVE)
I'M TRYING TO CONCEIVE I REALLY WANT A BABY PLEASE HELP ME I WAS PREGNANT BEFORE SO I KNOW I CAN HAVE KIDS MY BOYFRIEND HAS SILICOSIS WOULD THAT MAKE IT HARDER FOR US?I GOT A CALENDER LETTING ME KNOW WHEN IM OVULATING WE HAVE SEX ON THE DAYS IM SUPPOSE TO BUT STILL NO LUCK HELP PLEASE
relax.  I'm sure you hate hearing this... but... you get pregnant when you aren't trying so hard.  The calander is a great tool!  Use it.  it will eventually happen for you, as you stated that you were pregnant before.  How long have you been trying?  Are you taking prenatals?  Were you "trying" when you got pregnant before?  if so, had you been trying for a long time?  Could weight pose any issue?  if you are too over or under it can hurt your fertility.  

I don't know what silicosis is????

Good luck.  baby dust to you!
I would try ouvlation kits to make sure u r ouvlating on the days u think u r... just to make sure.. They have helped me alot... good luck to u
I take my prenatal off and i have been trying for about 2 1/2 years now  look up Silicosis its something to do with ur spinal cord not being straight
Do you mean scoliosis? My friend had that and her spine wasn't straight until she had surgery to fix it.
My daughter is 3 already and my husband and i have been trying to conceive again iv been majorly deppressed as i have had alot of false hopes! my daughter was a 'accident' and we werent wanting children then but now im really really anxious to have a baby boy!  and i have gotten so deppressed in the last 3 months as the doctor who was giving me the depo provera injection was that he causes permanent damage as they told me it would fix irregular periods and i am frustrated that it takes 6 months to a year to leave your body! we are really wanting to have a child and i told my husband that i am now not gana try so hard anymore
Hi i have one word FERTILAID! you can get it at earlypregnancytests.com

One month supply did the trick for me and i only took maybe 10 pills!

i was trying for about 8 months and it worked!!
im currently pregnant with my second baby!

goodluck
i also had the depo shot in january last year and it took almost a year for me to get pregnant with the help of fertilaid. it took almost 2 years with our first child because of the depo too!!
I was also on depo it took me about 19mnths to get prego after my last shot I also bled for six straight mnths ... I wud never reccomend that shot to neone ..  this might sound crazy but I swear to u it wrkd for me after my husband would come I wud do a hand stand for like five mins up against a wall .. my doc told me it wud help the sperm reach my egg nd it did .. gud luck nd best of wishes
Wait I just realized this post is OLD OLD OLD ... NEVERMIND