Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
TTC after SALPINGECTOMY-can anybody help?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

I had an ectopic pregnancy in october 2011 which resulted in the loss of my left fallopian tube. I was at first treated for m/c as had heavy bleeding and pain in left side throughout, pain got worse and was eventually admitted for a laproscopy which found out it was in fact ectopic. We are ttc again. Since the operation i feel every little niggle and pain, i can pinpoint exactly when i ovulate and from which ovary. I am currently 3dpo (left ovary) yet i have mild cramps/ dull aches in my right side, just inside my hip bone quite similar to the ectopic aches. I am absolutley terrified that it is happening again! Has anybody else experienced this? or am i going crazy?
I have been thru an ectopic with salpingectomy, it is very worrisome that it'll happen again. mine was 7 years ago and I have had 2 DD since but the worry of "whats that pain from" is never far from my thoughts. I took stock in pregnancy tests to try to keep me from worrying too much.
thank you for replying, did you get these aches and pains? how long after did it take you to concieve (conceive)? ive stocked up on tests too lol according to the surgeon my right tube 'looks normal' but it doesnt stop the worrys
hansen20 commented on renae176's status
30 mins ago
hansen20 would you think if it would... Comment
32 mins ago
KTowne commented on Belle313's status
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy