TTC with possible LPD
My husband and I are both in our mid 20's.  We have been TTC for 3 months and have used OPKs for 2 of those months.  Both months showed that I was ovulating on appx. day 21 of a 27-29 day cycle.  My doctor told me to come back if I wasn't pregnant within 9 months but now that I have noticed my luteal phase may be short, should I schedule an appointment with my doctor to let him know even though I have only been TTC for 3 months???
I think so, I read somewhere on here (today actually) that you might need to take progesterone because the egg might not have time to implant before your lining starts breaking down for your AF. Have a search through the other posts I'm sure it was only put on in the last couple of days.
Hi yes i would go to your doctors,ideally your luteal phase needs to be 12 days.have you tried taking b6 i also had a short luteal phase this has helped and extended mine from 10 days to 13,best of luck.