TTC.....
Does anyone have any suggestions? We have been trying for almost a year with no luck. This month I was one week late with spotting but sadly I'm still not. I have been taking fertilaid but there hasnt been any luck. I feel like I could possibly be unable to conceive, I know its not him since he already has 2 children who are quite young.
Have you been charting fertility signs like temp, cervical mucus, cervix, OPK's etc. If you have charts with even one of these signs charted consistently (the more the better), and can post it or link to it somehow that may give some red flags to look at.  If you learn to chart correctly it can really give you a TON of information regarding why you might not be conceiving and what you should look at with your doctor.  It pretty much gives you a graph of what your hormones are doing throughout the month.  Just make sure you do your research and be consistent with it if you do.  Usually the women who think it isn't useful either aren't doing it right, aren't charting every days so there are big gaps, or just don't have enough information to know how to read their charts.  If you have any charts available I can try and give you some direction??  Good luck!!
I recommend Taking Charge of Your Fertility. There are many ways to chart your cycles and if something is "off" it is easy to bring it up to your doctor and find the cause.

It might be a great idea to take a break for a month or two, as well. It can be so discouraging and difficult to keep at this for a year with no result.
I have been charting, attempting to at least. I can honestly say that I am sure there are some gaps or things that I could be missing. I have been monitoring my temp and mucus. Do you have any recommendations as to which chart may be easier to master? I have started the ovulation chart from here but I still feel like a rookie.
I agree with Joy about taking a break. A lot of people have it happen when they are not trying so hard or stressing about it. When I told my doc that we were going to start trying ...the first thing she told me not to stress about it and to take our time.