Tailbone Pain!!!
First of how's everyone doing? Hope everybody is good. Well i posted yesterday with no responses that my doctor told me that my uterus is tilted backwards. In other words it's growing towards my tailbone instead of my belly. It's becoming quite uncomfortable when i sit down. I have to sit a certain way. Has/Does any have this too?
I have this too but they never said it was cause m uterus was tilted they just said it's normal and lots of women get it.....they said it was from my hips spreading....it is quite painful if you sit on something hard.....I almost want to carry a cushion with me LOL
i don't ahve this problem and never have so really don't know how your feeling but has your doctor said that there could be something for you to do to sort of make it more comfortable for you.
my sisterinlaw found out that she ahd a heart shaped uterus so i guess anything is possible.
try to make yourself as comfortable as you can.
how far along are you?
i hope you don't have too long to go if this is extremely painful
Thank you both ladies.

Brown Eyed Gurl- What my doctor said is that sometimes when the uterus begins to grow it doesn't push forward and that's what has happened to me. He said it was nothing to be concerned about but it would be uncomfortable. i've done a little research but all i could find was that it might be caused by my first pregnancy, i had a c/s. i guess sometimes the uterus doesn't go all the way back to it's original position. He told that it would eventually go into place do to pressure but in the mean time I could get on my hands and knees and bounce if hurts. LOL.

eel81- I'm only 10wks1day but this pregnancy I seem to be showing alot sooner. I have along way to go so hopefully it doesn't get any worse.
humm.....well that's interesting.....I didn't know that.....just figured me having twins was putting alot of pressure on things.....I've had it since 3-4 months I guess.

Brandi
25.3 weeks
It could be different for you since you're having twins.