Taken 0.5 xanax 7 months pregnant. Is it safe?
So I'm 28 weeks gonna be 29 weeks at the end of Sunday. Ive been having horrible acid reflex and heart burn and I was wondering is it bad to take a 0.5 xanax? I haven't taken one since I've been pregnant which I'm very proud of myself. But I had to cause I was having some high strong anxiety where when I went to sleep I'd have a heart attack in my sleep! Is it bad that I took just less than a quarter? I always worry that I'm harming my precious little girl. Please let me know. I read other people using it when they really need it and them saying it's not as bad as we think.
With my 11st pregnancy my OB told me to only take it if I was having a full blown panic attack that I couldn't calm myself down from. He said that as long as it was a very rare thing that it shouldn't harm my baby.
1st not 11st haha
Oh okay so it's not bad? I also took a low dosage.
1 time is probably not going to harm anything. Definitely don't,take it regularly. Consult your ob if you're concerned.