Teenager Looking For Answers
This guy that I have been seeing has been using the "pull out method" well recently I have started feeling nausea, and I've been having hot flashes, and yes I will say it gas. I'm not sure if this is a good sign or not.
Can anyone tell me if I am overreacting or if there is a small chance that I am pregnant.
How long ago did this happen, and yes you can get pregnant still off from pre-***
The pull out method is not a reliable form of birth control and there is a real possibility you could be pregnant. If you have missed you period, you can take a test, if you haven't missed it yet, wait until it's due and test then. Also, if you are not pregnant, you might want to think about finding a reliable form of birth control such as the pill or condoms.
I had nausea and bloating/gas very early- even before I missed my period and that's how I knew I was pregnant-
omg i been havn this to. And cramps. im due 4 my period friday
I would wait for your period and then if it is a few days late take a test. Next thing you need to do is a) either use condoms ALL the time B) go get yourself on the pill ASAP. This way you will not have to go through this again. Another option is to go to a clinic to get on the pill and tell the doc you think you might be preg. Doc will HAVE to give you a urine test before she puts you on the pill. BE SAFE HUN!  You do not wanna have any regretful decisions in your life.
i wuldnt regret a kid. Its a blessing from god
I think she was talking to Erica, bayybii.....and a child is a blessing from God, but it can also change your entire life if you're not ready for it, which is what tobbyj was saying.
I think it is possible you may be pregnant.  I would do what was mentioned above and wait until you AF is due and take a test.  The pull out method is not effective and I know a few people who have become pregnant this way.  If you are not pregnant please try to get yourself on birth control and always use condoms because both methods are not 100% effective so please use both.  I wish you all the luck.
Thank you for the help! I really do appreciate this. I'm just really kinda friggin out. I appreciate everyones help!
If I am pregnant I don't know what I will do. My dad will flip out on me and kick me out. Because as he says "I would be f**king up my life.
But if I am I will not do abortion....EVER
so I might consider adoption because I wouldn't want my baby to have a bad life, I would want the best for it.
Thank you for sticking up for me. I know what I did was dumb...and yes I am very terrified!
Sweetie no one is judging you! All the wonderful ladies here have wonderful advice to give, but with the kinds of words that you are using is putting yourself out to be "an 18 that thinks she know everything". We are here to give advice and support for who really want it and not to start up high school scuffles. if you want advice, its more than welcome to you but dont come on here and start downing other girls who are really wanting help. We all make mistakes and we pay for them in one way or the other but dont let your choice be forced on someone else who doesnt feel the same way you do. And there is no need to rub there face in there mistakes.  But lets be honest about condoms, they are a very good thing to use and to have and yes it takes the feeling away but girls forget that we can not just leave that up to the guy we have to take care of us.

Erica375
Hunny just be patient and wait for your period. The stress of it will make it worse and you are still a teenager, your body is still changing, Our bodies hardly ever stay the same. Our lives can make your cycles change.  But you diffidently need to make sure if  you are having sex that you do use a condom and if you are worried about the family doctor you can go to a planned parent hood with in your local neighbor area and they can get you taken care of with protection. I know ABSTINENCE is the best thing from pregnancy and STDS.  Do you have any health conditions?
You had unprotected sex, you risk pregnancy ESPECIALLY when you have unprotected sex.
There is more than a small chance that you are pregnant. Pre ejaculation contains sperm, although it is a small amount you can still get pregnant. When your period is due if you are not already late you can test. We can not tell you yes or no if you are pregnant, but that you definitely CAN get pregnant. You should try getting on birth control, or making your boyfriend use a condom. It may feel better natural, but do you need to ask yourself if you are ready to be pregnant, even if you're going to give it up for adoption. I'm not judging you or your boyfriend but if either of you are ever unfaithful you also run the risk of STDs. The only person you can trust for sure about an STD or loyalty is yourself. I'd hate to see someone as young as you end up with HIV or herpes. Please protect yourself, if you don't no one will, it's up to you.
I gave birth to my son when I was 15.  I had a strong support network, but I had no idea what I was in for.  I gave up my life at 15 to care for another and if I had it to do all over again, I would have waited because it was very hard.  Now, after years of sleepless nights and self-sacrifice, I have a wonderful 12 year old boy and I wouldn't trade him for the world.  I would, however, wait to have him as it would be better for both of us.
If you ever need to talk to me about anything or if you have any questions, please feel free to message me and add me as a friend here.  You're doing the right thing by looking for answers and considering adoption would be the most kind and self-less thing you could do.  I hope everything goes well for you!
gas was one of my first symptoms - you could probably take a test today like first response early result and get an accurate result. im happy you wouldnt chose abortion as an option. also you dad may be disappointed at first but when a baby is born he would most likely be completely different, he'd be a grampa!
Hey, I posted something earlier but it got deleted because of a certain someone... but your welcome.. No one deserves to be judge especially since you are terrified.  she had no reason to say you were being stupid.. coming here was a good choice.. all of us here will help you in anyway we can.  But I agree you should take the first response test.  
I sent a request to add you as a friend.
How are you feeling today? Same things? I hope you keep us updated, this is a wonderful place for support, and a lot of women on here, myself included, have already been through pregnancy and if you are pregnant we can give you advice/answer questions you may have about it.
Wow I missed a LOT...

Erica:::

try to hang in there and not stress out too much, like Renee said your body is still changing so your periods might not be 100% regular yet, even if they have been in the past...

keep us posted on what happens.
Same things have been happening but my food cravings have gone completly insane. I feel like a balloon
when is your period due?

like the other ladies have said having unprotected sex...even the pull out method...can get you pregnant. you can't go based solely on signs and symptoms. SO MANY "early pregnancy signs" are the same as sickness or even pms. and what one woman has the other may never.

the ONLY way you're going to know is to test or go to a doctor/clinic for a blood test. i know it's hard to wait. (it was the longest 3 weeks of my life when my dh and i were ttc for our boys) but....it's all you can do. is your mom still in your life? an aunt, older cousin or anybody you trust that you can talk to? having someone to talk to and having a support system is VERY important and a big help. i honestly don't know how i would have gotten through my pregnancy without my mom. (my dh was stationed in wash. d.c. during my pregnancy and my ob/gyn suggested i stay in pa since i was a high risk and it's a good thing i did.) even talking to some of the ladies on here can help if you don't have anyone irl.

good luck. and keep us updated!
Well from person experience my fiance and I have used to withdraw method for 2 and a half yrs now very sure of ourselves that we were being totally careful and he had his timing right. I sit here today 6 wks preg and no longer confident in the method at all. Don't get me wrong we've very happy about the pregnancy just didn't expect it to happen.
Your body is going through lots of changes and its very possible that it could all be in your head because your soo nervous about it. Then on the other hand (as I am living proof) there's always that chance of being pregnant. Teenage boys aren't experienced enough to perfect their timing with the ''pull-out'' method. My fiance is 32 and any slip up at any age is very likely.
Best of luck to you and hope the outcome is the one you want.
the thing is im not nervous about it at all.