Teeth pulled
I recently went to the dentist and was told I need to be put to sleep to have my wisdom and a few other teeth pulled, I'll be 7 weeks Friday and was wondering if I should go thru with the procedure or talk to my obgyn before doing anything.
Definitely talk with your obgyn they don't have to put you to sleep to do them they can just numb the mouth and stuff but I guess they don't like doing that but deff speak with your ob and ask them about the options you can do to have them removed or if you should wait until after the baby is born
Oh ya,  Definitely talk to your OB.  Does the dentist know you are pregnant?  I'd see if you can wait.  
Talk to your obgyn. I had serious gaulstones and needed surgery for that. They didn't even want to do it until after the baby was born because the risks of amnesia with the fetus. If they do deside it is necessary for you to have the teeth removed they will want to wait until your second trimester where the baby is safest.
I ended up having the surgery because it was life threatening and my baby is doing just fine though so if it does happe. Don't be too scared!
My sister actually had 7 teeth lulled while she's pregnant she's still pregnant and actually had it done about 3 months ago