Testing negative
Hi! I am pretty sure I'm pregnant. I've taken a few at home tests but they have turned out negative.
I went to the doctor to get a blood test taken and the nurse I had would only let me take the regular tests.
She didn't believe I was pregnant and said I was making everything up in my head and that I should go home and drink a glass of wine!  but that it was okay because lots of people do it. So they wouldn't do a blood test for me. I am now in the process of finding a new doctor, but I guess my question is, do the home tests ever work for someone much later than what the box says? Today's the day my period is due. But for about a week I've been nauseated so much so it woke me up at 4am. I've had horrible sleep patterns even though I'm exhausted and my breasts have been on and off sore as well.

Does it sounds like I could be or am? I feel like I am but I feel like I'm crazy for thinking that because of the tests and that dumb nurse. Anyway. It's frustrating. Hoping someone experienced what I am going through and can tell me.

Thank you!
You should have reported the nurse be uz that is absolutely NO WAY to talk to a patient...especially with something this serious. But try taking another test...or go to a clinic and request a blood test to find out if ur pregnant.