Thick Clear Discharge?
I experienced a thick vaginal discharge I have never seen before. It was very clear and very thick/stretchy. What is this likely? Is it a sign of pregnancy, or just ovulation? I have heard both, and I am concerned. I was on the Pill; however, for the past month I have been very irregular in taking it. Any help?
Thanks!
sounds like it could be either.  When was your last period?
Clear CM is associated with Ovulation...when it's real stretchy and clear...you'll start to get a thick White CM after Ovulation. But usually when it's clear and that stretchy it's related to Ovulation...but when you become pregnant your CM increases a lot due to all your hormones so it really could be either. Hope that helps!
That's the thing, my last period was a little over a month ago, and I should've started around last week. I'm hoping it's just hormonal from stress and fluctuating on and off the Pill.