Third Month no Period....Neg. Pregnancy Tests
I am on my third month now, and still no period. I use Yaz birth control, and I love it despite the warnings that come with it of blood clots b/c I am bipolar and it helps tremendously with my mood swings. I have had about five pregnancy tests, and they all came out negative. I even went to the ob gyn about this, and she told me that as long as I am not on my period, I can not get pregnant. I thought it was the other way around. I am very worried. I am on about six other medications for my bipolar disorder and I'm wondering if they could conflict with the results of the pregnancy test. Even the test at the ob gyn conveyed I wasn't pregnant. However, I have heard horror stories about the same thing happening to someone else and they found out they were pregnant two weeks just before their delivery. PLEASE HELP!
Veryyy uncommon for you to be three months late and NOT getting a positive HPT, it's most likely from the medications, most medications can alter a period. Stress, weight/diet change, infections, etc, can also cause a delayed period, so don't stress, you're getting a negative HPT, you're not pregnant! Trust your doctor, you can also only get pregnant 1-2 days of a month, when you're ovulating or if you have sex 2-3 days leading up to or after ovulation. BC stops you from ovulating, therefore you cannot get pregnant, if you're taking them regularly, on time, etc, you're fine!