Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Thread for women who have had the earliest of early prego signs! everyone cmnt plz!(:

this is a thread for anyone rele but im wanting to hear when ur pregnancy symptoms began and what were they! i wanna hear when the earliest of signs occured, and it turned out you were by all means pregnant!(:

thanks, looking fwd to these answers
22 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I had cramps and sore breasts at about 2 weeks
Nausea kicked in at 7 -14 weeks
Felt baby move at 13 weeks
Saw baby move at 22 weeks
Helpful - 0
Morning sickness and extreme tiredness were the major sings for me and i felt them as early as 6 days before AF was due.
Helpful - 0
730826 tn?1317943334
Probably from the DAY I conceived, I had cravings (junk food like pizza, burgers and chocolate shakes) Also from the same time, I peed more but I didnt notice so much because I thought I was just drinking more or it was all in my head hoping I was.
Helpful - 0
Hi with all my pregnancies i start feeling nauseated through the day from conception, each time i feel that way 2 weeks later is a positive pregnancy test
Helpful - 0
beginning on CD 23 i was sick, +hpt on CD 24
Helpful - 0
wait until your period is due. if it's late TAKE A TEST. you CAN NOT go based on signs and symptoms. so many early pregnancy symptoms are the same as pms, sickness or other things. you could be bloated, cramping and sick and be pmsing with food poisoning. or the flu. ALL of my "early pregnancy symptoms" weren't b/c i was pregnant but b/c i had the flu. (i just found out i was pregnant at the same time b/c dh and i were ttc and my period was 4 days late) i'm ALWAYS bloated right b/c my period is due...so when i was bloated the week before i thought..oh period is coming.

SO TAKE A TEST!
Helpful - 0
Oh, I forgot about the cramps after sex.  I didn't get those with my first two, but all of the sudden with this third.  It's almost like full-blown contractions sometimes.  We are actually on doctor's orders not to have sex because of it.
Helpful - 0
I had very very bad heartburn to the point it hurt so bad it made me cough and puke and cramps after sex as early as the first day i concieved! Bc they both were going on when i went to chicago and i was about two weeks preg then. And it was going on before then.
Helpful - 0
1211078 tn?1277494569
I would say that my first obvious sign with all of my pregnancies has been the slight cramping and spotting that occurs with implantation. It isn't always obvious though if you aren't looking for it. When I was pregnant with my son (my first), I just thought that I was getting ready to start my period. Right after I found out that I was pregnant with my first my breasts got VERY tender. My shirt couldn't even brush against them without it being very painful.
Helpful - 0
With my first two my symptoms started at 2 weeks PO.  With this one I don't know when my LMP was because I went off birth control in December and thought not having a period in January was normal.  I had a stabbing pain and leg cramp 2 weeks ago on the left side and took a test exactly 2 weeks ago Saturday, it was positive.  (I took a test 2 weeks before and it was neg)  

I started to get symtoms a few days after the EPT was positive and took another (positive).  (On both tests the second line was faint, like a very early pregnancy).
Now I have full blown symptoms but the doctor says the baby is very early. (I don't think there was a heartbeat)  So now I'm very nervous that I had a mmc, however I still have a lot of symptoms getting stronger, like breast tenderness/soreness.  

So if I am just early pregnant, I got signs right away, and a faint positive on EPT.  I'm having my HCG levels checked to find out what it is for sure.
Helpful - 0
1209036 tn?1299178657
Hi, just thought i would give my take on how i knew..first of all my name is cherl and this is my first pregnancy so i had nothing no previous pregnancies to go by. I had my LMP Dec 17, 2009 and I took the pregnancy test Friday Jan 22, and bingo i was preggers. I didnt get my period and i had what i thought was period cramps but i later found out was implantation. The next week i had m.s. and extreme fatigue. However i am 8 weeks pregnant and no sore boobs or fullness? is that wierd? i dont know if that could be normal or not
Helpful - 0
492921 tn?1321289896
You could be pregnant! I just knew at 6 dpo when I felt the cramping I knew it was implantation. And then when the soar nipples started the very next day only getting worse each day. I had a very faint line because I tested 3 days before AF so if you do test early and there isn't a line just remember there might not be enough HCG to show positive wait a few days and retest. I would wait till at least 12DPO to test though.
Helpful - 0
1057060 tn?1266513126
cervical mucous
Helpful - 0
what does cm mean?
Helpful - 0
689528 tn?1364135841
I had increased CM and I still am getting it at times.
Helpful - 0
i hope soo!(:
Helpful - 0
796506 tn?1370188305
I think you could. My smell was totally off and all the foods I like tasted disgusting. LOL... you gotta test though to be sure good luck :)
Helpful - 0
brittny, i been having all those signs and shuldnt start my period for a week, and this has all been happening for like a week! so u thnk i culd very well be prego?
Helpful - 0
492921 tn?1321289896
I felt cramping at 6 and 7 dpo then I had really soar nipples at 7dpo and they just got more painful everyday. At 12dpo I was crying in the shower from the water hitting my chest that's when I decided to test and got a positive.
Helpful - 0
419158 tn?1316571604
For me it was gas. I know that sounds gross but that was it for me. About 4 weeks preggo I noticed I was so bloated! With my 3rd and 4th baby I did get really sore breasts too but that didnt start untill around week 5, I think and I didnt have much morning sickness with 1-3 but #4 (1st girl) I was sicker than a dog starting about week 6. Hope this help:~)
Helpful - 0
plz
Helpful - 0
i wana no it all
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy Community

Top Pregnancy Answerers
13167 tn?1327194124
Austin, TX
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.