Tips ...
Hi everyone,
So i'm going on my third child and well this pregnancy has been an insane difference from my other two.I'm now 23weeks and I am honestly turned off at the thought of sex...My fiancée and I have always had a healthy sex life...but this pregnancy for the life of me nothing works...and i'm afraid that it's putting quite the strain on my relationship...Does anyone have any tips or anything? I don't want this to become a problem and i'm worried!
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
its completely normal..either you want it all the time or you dont want it at all. Im 24 wks with my 4th and i dont want it...ever! He works 10-12 hour days so by the time he comes home, eats dinner and takes a shower hes exhausted so even when i do want it hes usually asleep. But just try to make an effort, i know how you feel, but try showing him affection in other ways. Send him a text when hes at work or write him a note and put it in his wallet. I do it all the time. It works to. I know when it comes to sex and pregnancy its a toss up of which way your libido is going to go...up or down.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Tips ...
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
2015757_tn?1409176076
Blank
qunkieee uploaded new photos
1 hr ago
2015757_tn?1409176076
Blank