Tips ...
Hi everyone,
So i'm going on my third child and well this pregnancy has been an insane difference from my other two.I'm now 23weeks and I am honestly turned off at the thought of sex...My fiancée and I have always had a healthy sex life...but this pregnancy for the life of me nothing works...and i'm afraid that it's putting quite the strain on my relationship...Does anyone have any tips or anything? I don't want this to become a problem and i'm worried!
its completely normal..either you want it all the time or you dont want it at all. Im 24 wks with my 4th and i dont want it...ever! He works 10-12 hour days so by the time he comes home, eats dinner and takes a shower hes exhausted so even when i do want it hes usually asleep. But just try to make an effort, i know how you feel, but try showing him affection in other ways. Send him a text when hes at work or write him a note and put it in his wallet. I do it all the time. It works to. I know when it comes to sex and pregnancy its a toss up of which way your libido is going to go...up or down.