Tips
I'm a week and a month pregnant. Are there any tips anyone can give me?
Eat healthily, take your vitamins and do light exercise but rest when you need to. Pregnancy is enjoyable and exciting but it's full of it's ups and downs. Congratulations!
Do not over do yourself! Take it easy, drink lots of water, and stay happy! I enjoy doing my hair and makeup from time to time just to feel pretty. Do things that make you feel great.
Congratulations! :)
Main thing is try to be healthy. Everybody should follow this anyway, its just more important now that you have a little one :) But I would say take your prenatals, make sure you get to your appointments, make sure you get enough calcium (otherwise baby will take it from your bones and teeth) and rest up when you need to. Being pregnant is truly exhausting lol. And if you take any medications, talk to your doctor about what is safe to take and what's not. It is quite a unique experience. Welcome to pregnancy! lol.
Get a desposable puke bag and carry it in your bag. Trust me you never know when morning sickness can strike, almost anything can trigger it and u will be suprised how strange the trigger may be. Morning sickness didn't hit me until I was about 2 months. Every one is different.