Today Sponge
Hi, my girlfriend and I just used the today sponge for the first time yesterday. We had sex three times but I pulled out before ejaculation each time simply because I was nervous about it not being in the right place. Later that night when she removed the sponge it was torn in half. Today during intercourse she experienced some discomfort. Upon removal of the sponge there was some green goo on it. Almost like a mucous. So my first question is 1) should we be worried about pregnancies (bc the sponge was torn) and 2) is the green goo normal for the sponge? If not what does that mean? Both of us were virgins until yesterday so its not an std.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
The sponge is great she has to make sure is fully wet saturated with water prior to application the green goo can be vaginal discharge or ejaculation nothing to worry about but I did notice it would make me dry try a lubricant
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Wow congrats yr no longer a virgin!! Hope she was special. Im in Australia and have not heard of the sponge. Is it a form of contraception? It doesnt sound like it offers a nice experience. Just sayin. Sorry I coulnt help.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
Weight Tracker
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Pregnancy Tracker