Too much caffeine?
You guys. I'm so in love with warm green tea that it's litterally an addiction lol. I drink like 7 cups a day. (no joke) and on top of that I drink A LOT  of water. I started taking my tea bags out of the cup so it doesn't get too strong. But I'm not sure if I should just cut the caffeine out completely? I'm still really early. Around 6-7 weeks. But I noticed my heart has been racing a lot more.
Just try to cut back on it mine does that to if I've had way too much caffeine. I also have anxiety/panic attacks like every single day so that makes it worse but if I don't have a Dr Pepper or Mr pibb everyday my head will hurt so bad!  
As a rule of thumb, because of the lack of studies on it, Dr's normally recommend drinking 200 mg Or less of caffeine a day. Tea has less caffeine than coffee and other stimulants but I would definitely discuss it with them since you drink it in excess. Just so they are aware and can go over the safety of it with you. Sometimes they will just have you drink water to match whatever you drank in tea to help dilute it on top of the 8 glasses of water you are supposed to be drinking :)
Just bring it up at your next appointment you should be fine :)