Tooth/Gum Pain during Pregnancy
Has anyone experienced horrible tooth and or gum pain during pregnancy?  I've never had any serious dental pain in my life.  I am currently 33 weeks pregnant and out of nowhere - the whole left side of my mouth is killing me.  It jumps from the top row.. to the bottom row.. then the whole side.  I heard that we are more sensitive when we are pregnant but I wanted to make sure I am not the only one experiencing this.  Thanks!
Mine are a little more sensative and they definantly now bleed when I brush my teeth or some weird reason but they haven't been hurting extremely bad. I'm sorry your are hurting have you asked your doctor if it is okay that they hurt like that?
Mine never hurt but dental higene is VERY important in pregnancy.  Any infection you get in your mouth goes directly into the blood stream and  to the baby.  Very important to floss and use listeriene while pregnant.  And dont forget to visit the Dentist.  
I am only thirteen weeks pregnant and my   whole mouth is in agony and my gums are so inflammed and sore
When i take pain killers i still feel the pain i can not bite as all my teeth hurt so much it feels like the pain when all my teeth were moving when i had braces but ten times worse any help !!!