Tramadol withdrawl before delivery
How long before the delivery would a woman have to stop using Tramadol that it would not show up in the baby's system? And possibly reduce or eliminate the chance of the infant having withdrawal symptoms
Pregnancy and breastfeeding
Tramadol is in FDA pregnancy category C; animal studies have shown its use to be dangerous during pregnancy and human studies are lacking. Therefore, the drug should not be taken by women that are pregnant unless "the potential benefits outweigh the risks".[28]

Tramadol causes serious or fatal[citation needed] side-effects in a newborn, including neonatal withdrawal syndrome, if the mother uses the medication during pregnancy or labor. Use of tramadol by nursing mothers is not recommended by the manufacturer because the drug passes into breast milk.[28] However, the absolute dose excreted in milk is quite low, and tramadol is generally considered to be acceptable for use in breastfeeding mothers.[29]
im not sure how far along you are but any medications are always supposed to be talked about with your doctor..im guessing you did not talk about this with your doctor?
If you're taking something that you're afraid of a medical professional finding out about for fear they will take your baby, then you need to speak to your doctor and figure out how to withdrawal under a doctor's guidance.
I took Tramadol with my last daughter and despite the pain and guilt I felt (and read that I shud have). My daughter is perfectly healthy and smart and had no withdrawal. And I breastfed and that helped her not go thru withdrawals bcuz the lil that came out in my breastmilk helped her withdrawal gently with no side effects! And I no longer feel guilty about having to keep myself healthy! Its funny how everyone seems.quick to wanna shame a mom for not wanting to be in pain. But no one shud have to live with pain!! Pregnant Moms included!! And anyone can repost what it says on FDA website but u shudnt answer a question you have no knowledge or experience with!!!!