Trouble getting pregnant
Im  22, I have been  trying to get pregnant  for  over  a year. I use an ovulation chart but nothings working . I have felt my  cervix and i  felt a lump, a smooth  pimple like  one its  been there  for  about  2 months, is  that  preventing me from getting  pregnant or  is  it  just  a nabothian cyst  ?
I would recommend you see a doctor. It could be a multiple of things. It's hard to say what it is without additional information. Even if you haven't had any symptoms I would get it checked out. As for your fertility issues it could be a lot of other things too..its really hard to offer any ideas on it without more information.
You should see a doctor about the lump regardless. Its hard to say what it could be and you need to be sure.
If it turns out to be nothing, try talking to you OB or seek a specialist. In was trying for years on my own and got BFP 3 times but miscarried.  Them I started going to a fertility clinic in January 2011. After 4 attempts, I'm now 7 weeks pg.....good luck honey and don't give up!
thanks so much for your advice, i wont give up .
you should also maybe ask your doctor for some fertility medicine to see if that helps.
I have had UTI before+ I have it now. I was wondering can this be a sign for early pregnancy , i can feel some adominal pain around the lower part of my abdomen . can this be a sign of early pregnancy ? i got my period last month on the 3rd and it lasted 3-4 days. I should've gotten it since before the 10thof this month but i havent yet and its already the 13th,i want to take a home pregnancy test but whenever i getexcited, its always negative.help please =]
If you have been trying for over a year, then you need to see a doctor!  He or she can help you and figure out what's going on with your body and why you are infertile.  (Infertility is technically classified as trying to get pregnant for over a year with no luck.)  And then he or she can most likely "fix" the infertility issues and you can get pregnant.  It took us seven years and two rounds of IVF, but we finally were able to conceive.  Chances are, you will be able to as well.  But seeing the right Dr. is crucial!  Good luck!