Tubes Tied - Period Late
I had my tubes tied just over 4 months ago during a csection with the birth of my daughter. I havent had a period since somewhere between the 8th and 12th of September. Could I be pregnant? Would it be a waste of money to buy a test? I have noticed a pick up in discharge, naseau (sp), urination, and fatigue. Any info that you could give me would help.

Bryand
Though this is obviously too late to answer the question for Bryand, this answer is for anyone else out there in the future who reads this:  NEVER hesitate see your doctor if you've had a tubal ligation (your "tubes tied") and there is ANY suspicion that you may be pregnant.  If you ever do become pregnant after a tubal ligation, the possibility of a tubal pregnancy is huge, and if gone untreated will almost always result in death from rupture of the fallopian tube and fatal blood loss.  Always better safe than sorry. At the very least go buy a pregnancy test.
Faman.. I don't know why medhelp does this, but this post is from October of last year.