Tylenol during pregnancy?
Is tylenol or acetaminophen safe to take during pregnancy? I couldn't find an FDA class on it. Only thing I found was that IV acetaminophen is a pregnancy class c.

i get frequent headaches. i have astigmatism and amblyoplia in the same eye. i wear bifocal contacts at 22 years old and still need reading glasses. my job is nothing but computers all day long. so as you can imagine i get frequent headaches.

im not pregnant yet, but my husband and i are ttc. ive stopped all dangerous medication that i take (wellbutrin & klonopin for anxiety, tramadol for back pain from bulging disk and hx of fracture)

i started prenatals and folic acid. the only medication i take that is prescribed is dexilant for GERD which is a pregnancy class b. i figured the risk of rotting my esophagus was not worth it.

is REGULAR use of tylenol safe? several times a week and sometimes multiple times a day? i want to have a completely clean environment for the new baby whenever i get pregnant. because you don't find out until 4 - 5 weeks, i dont want to put things in my body while im pregnant and not know it.
Yes Tylenol is safe :) just not extra strenght