Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Ugh, food!

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ugh, food!

I am on a roller coaster of food cravings and aversions. Two weeks ago I went and bought about 100 bucks with of ribs because I was craving them so bad, but now my husband is home for the weekend and I had to send him to the store for pizza fixins cuz I am now completely repulsed by the thought of eating one more rib! But he called and decided he wants to do fajitas instead. So now I'm just not hungry at all anymore, disappointed for not getting to make pizza, and have a whole ice box full of ribs! This is by far the craziest pregnancy I've experienced in the food department!
Im fightin w aversion and bad :( ive had no cravings, i wish i did tho.  I can look at something and think that looks good and look at it again and it makes my stomach turn. Ive lost more weight tham ive gained :(
Aww :( I hope you get an appetite soon honey!
KeeLolo commented on photo
25 mins ago
KeeLolo commented on krichar's status
27 mins ago
hansen20 commented on photo
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy