Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
Ugh quick rant

Join other expecting mothers 18 to 24 years old for support and guidance through your pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Ugh quick rant

So my husband is going through a nasty custody battle and lately it's just consumed him he hasn't been in much of his daughters life cuz his ex is crazy and that's why we're in this court bs but its to the point were I think he needs to control his emotions and focus on his family he has which includes me his son and our unborn son as well instead of allowing his ex and the situation consume him, i think my hormones are making it so much more difficult for me to deal with it blows!
Just look at it from another point of view if it were you he was having a custody battle with, you wouldn't want him to neglect your kids either and also he has a responsibility to his daughter as well.
Avatar n tn
I
Yea but he also has a responsibility to his son he shouldn't have to feel neglected because of this he has seen his daughter maybe 20 times in the last 3 years and his child which he has at home should not suffer its not fair to him
I'm not saying he should forget about his daughter but he needs to get control of himself for those who are actually around
Avatar n tn
I know EXACTLY how you feel. I have and am going thru the same with my husband now. His ex wife is EVIL they have four kids together and we have a son together, also I have to kids from previous marriage and I'm 9 weeks pregnant! We have gone to court 3 times in the last 3 years and my husband does the same thing an let me say this to you above.... It's not as easy as you are making it sound. So when and if you ever get put in that situation then you will understand. This has taken a huge toll on our marriage.... So when I say I understand I do. There is no fixing it honestly.... I've tried for 3 years. It's very heart breaking at times.
Avatar n tn
Aw you sound like me. Girl I have told my husband those same words a hundred times!
Thank you for understanding !!!!!
hansen20 commented on photo
KTowne commented on photo
Drug Abuse in Middle Schools
13 hrs ago by Emily_MHModerator
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy