Ultrasound accuracy at 22 weeks
I had an anatomy scan at 22 weeks and all the doctor said was that everything looked fine and I was due October 14th. But I'm wondering if maybe the measurements were off or the baby maybe 4-5 weeks behind in growth. My last normal period was December 3rd and I had intercourse with one guy from 12/11-12/13th  and then I had very light bleeding January 7th. I didn't know if the January 7th bleeding was my period or not. So I'm wondering if maybe I got pregnant from sex December 11-13th and the baby be consistently behind in growth this whole time 4-5 weeks and the doctors or ultrasound not catch it. And my due date actually being September 9th-23rd (according to sex from December 11-13) and me actually being 41-42 weeks pregnant right now instead of being 37 weeks and due October 14th according to the ultrasound and fundal height?? Please help!?!? I'm so confused!!! How long can a fetus stay in the womb
I'm confused (don't worry, that happens easily).  You would have had a baby if you were pregnant in December by this time.  I think you got pregnant later than you originally thought you did.  Hopefully you had sex after that dec 13 (ish) date or else something is WAY WAY off here.  Let us know!
Yes I had intercourse after the December 11-13th dates. I just wanted to make sure it wasn’t possible to of conceived by them dates