Unnoticeable Pregnancy
Has anyone ever been pregnant and not noticed but felt sort of pregnant, I don't know I had sex about a month ago and first it was without condom then like in the middle of it he ended up putting it on, then I got my period like a week after that, but in my first pregnancy I also got my period during the first month I suppose, basically after having sex, so I don't know if people get pregnant often with pre-***, but if so, I think there are chances I could be, then again still not sure. Sorry if this explanation is a little graphic, I just want to be precise, by the way please do not suggest a pregnancy test. Thank you, just want to hear 'similar stories?  
With my first pregnancy I was in the pill and had a completely normal period the first month and light bleeding the next two months. I never even suspected I was pregnant. I went to have a very minor surgery and that's how I found out I was.
With my second I didnt know I was pregnant until my mom told me to take a hpt before I went to see a therapist about my stress possibly causing my period to miss. I never had ANY symptoms other than a skipped period. Test was positive and so I went to my OBGYN instead. Blood work came back that I was a month along. I was in denial so she pulled some strings and got me an ultrasound the same day. The tech started with an internal scan but found a huge head lol. So going external I found out I was 4 months. Then ALL the symptoms came at once like a week later lol
That is what happened with my first pregnancy, a normal period on the first month, but I found out by taking hpt because my mom told me to and that was days after my wedding lol right now I'm waiting to see if I get my period this month.
lol That is one of the most interesting stories I've ever come across. I feel I am but I don't know yet, I'm just going to have to wait it out, because I am developing a pregnant like belly, but it might just be from me eating a lot lately.
I was on cerazette pill that stops ur periods then went onto the deppo injection. When i went for my second injection 3 months later i asked the nurse if it was normal for my nipples to go huge, she said no and did a pee sample test just in case. Turns out i was not only pregnant but nearly 19 weeks pregnant!!! That was a shock lol
lol! Omg that's amazing, I got my period last month again but haven't gotten it so far this month, I don't know if it is normal for people to have their periods at least once or twice during pregnancy, I have yet to take a test, I'm thinking about doing it soon. I am was so skinny when I "conceived if I conceived" that it wouldn't be noticeable at this point yet.