Upset Stomach
Ill be 28 weeks on Saturday, and never really got sick in my first 2 trimesters. For the past couple days ive had a upset stomach to the point that its making me vomit. Have or did any of you ladies experience something similar this far along in your pregnancy?
ive had a very upset stomach the past couple days too. no throwing up yet, but felt like it this morning. im 29 weeks today. i heard there was a stomach bug going around, but i dont think thats it. i think our stomachs are just getting very crowded and we have to adjust to it.
I was never sick with this pregnacy either, there had been the odd time I wake up at 3am, get sick then go back to sleep. I found that turkey gives me brutal indigestion, I had it 3 seperate times & every time I got bloated, had bad heartburn to the point it made me throw up, had a nasty taste in my mouth for a couple days and I was super gassy. I'm 34 weeks now, turkey has been my only problem
I was thinkin the same thing that it possibly could be a stomach bug. I do live with a 6 year old, and he seems to stay sick so I just hope he isnt passin germs on to me and that our stomachs are just gettin crowded like you mentioned. Just a little odd that im just now gettin sick into my pregnancy. Its been for the past 2 days, so I hope it dont keep up and i get back to normal! :)