Uterus only found at left side?
I will be 14 weeks tomorrow and I've been trying to feel my uterus and finally found it - but only at my left side.  It's right next to my hip plate and if I could feel it all the way across, it would probably be about 3 fingers below my belly button.  It feels very hard on the left side and nothing at all on the right.  Should I worry, or is this normal?  
Have you seen a doctor in this pregnancy?  Has he or she said anything about the position of the baby or the  uterus?  It could be that you are just feeling the baby and the baby is positioned on one side of the uterus, and it could be that you have a bicornuate uterus and the baby is on one side, or it could be that you are not feeling your uterus at all but your kidney or something else.  If the doctor thinks you are fine, you're probably fine.
Yes, I have a regular obgyn that I go to and have been to him a few times already.  No one has really felt for my uterus, so...I don't know.  Would it show on an ultrasound if I had any issues?   I plan on asking about this at my next visit - but it's still 2 weeks away.  So, I figured I'd come here for advice.  Would my kidney be that hard?  I am pretty sure it's my uterus since I've never felt it there before - unless my uterus has moved one of my internal organs that way.  Well, thanks for the advice  - I guess I just have a lot more questions since this is my 1st pregnancy and for some reason I still can't believe that I am pregnant since it took 12 years!
with some it can be normal it has to do with a persons body structer