VBA2+C

I am 30 weeks pregnant with my fourth child!  My first three children were born via C section, but probably only the first one was necessary.  I really desire to have this fourth baby vaginally, but I am not finding someone who will agree to let me.  I feel as though at this point, even though my doctor is against it, I should hire a doula, try to wait to go to the hospital until active labor starts, and then insist on laboring.  I have looked into every group in Greenville(that I know of).  I"ve even looked into Carolina water birth (they support me, but agree I should deliver in a hospital bc of this being VBA3C), and fetal maternal medicine in Spartanburg.
Has anyone been in my situation?  I would like to have a doctor "allow" me to labor, but if I can't find one, what should I expect at the hospital and will a doula be enough of an advocate for me?
What can they do at the hospital?  How can they make me have a C Section?

They can NOT make you have a c-section, they have to have your written consent. You can tell them you're going to try to labor, and they can agree or not but they can't strap you to the table and cut you open without your permission. I'd tell your dr you refuse to have a c-section without a trial of labor first and see what he/she says. It never hurts to ask. There's a website, Ican, that you can check out. Take out the spaces and this is the link:

http://www.      childbirth        .org/section/ICAN.html

It tells you your rights and what you can do to get a vbac.
I feel the same wat this is my fourth and want a VBA3C EXTREMELY bad please keep us updated on your progress