Vaginal bleeding at 38 weeks?????
im 38 weeks and when i woke up i noticed some light pink blood when i wiped, ive already lost my MP and my stomach has been hurting a little like pains. what could be going on?????
It is definitely possible that you are dilating! Usually with pink spotting it means that your cervix is thinning out. Have you been having any contractions? I would say you need to be careful with any type of bleeding and if you feel like you need to make a trip to L&D or at least call them to let them know what is going on and see what they recommend you doing. More than likely they are going to call it "bloody show" and usually means that labor is impending! YAY! Good luck!
Totally agree with nic's post. the pains you feel could be small contractions. the pink blood is more than likely your bloody show which usually does indicate labor is comin soon.:) keep us posted and maybe just put a call into your doc.
I been dilated to a one since i was 34 weeks and i dilated a hlaf cm more a week later so i was a 1 and a half last time i was checked. i lost my MP when i was 34 weeks. i havent been having any contractions really just some pains in my belly.
I lost my mucus plug for a month before labor.  MP is different then bloody show.  I didnt have any blood in my MP for that month before until the night before I went into labor, and was also having small back pains, which were my contractions, cause i had back labor. so i think its  getting close.. if they get worse def go in or call L&D
Well im 38 weeks now and lost my MP and dilated to a one and a half at 34 weeks and today i noticed the blood when i woke up, i been peeing alot more lately and having to use the restroom more the past couple days(bowel movements).
Yea I def. think its gonna be anytime now.. how much blood was there when you wiped?
You need to call your doctor if you are having any bleeding. It may be nothing but bleeding can be a sign of placental abruption, especially if you are having pain. It is better to just have them check it out.
I agree with feather too. thats why i wanted to know how much blood there was.. and how bad are ur pains?  When i had my bloody show it was just a tiny bit barley noticeable. (but when your pregnant your always watching lol)  but then the day i went into labor it started to increase
Well just got home from my doctors and im dilated to a 2 now and 50 percent thinned out BUT my daughter is breech now.
Sorry to hear that. are they gonna do a csection or give her time to turn again?
how many days were you lightly bleeding for? I am at 38 weeks pregnant and went in to my OB a few days ago. She checked to see if I was dialated, and she said maybe about 1cm. Ever since then I have been spotting. At first it was a little much, then it was barely noticeable for the remaining of the week. I was spotting for atleast 4 1/2 days. It was off and on. I have cramping, but it's not consistent. Any ideas? This is my 3rd child and it feels like my first. completely different than my last 2 pregnancies.
Did you ever have back labor with my first I never had contractions that were in my belly they were all in my back I didn't even know I was in labor until the pain was so unbearable that I went to the hospital and they put a monitors up inside and saw that I was in labor good luck! On and peeing a lot could be some water leaking that makes it seem like you have to pee but its really not pee
Hello I am 38 weeks pregnant 2day and.    Noticed sum light pink bleeding there was not much. Can sum 1 help me I am worried is my baby girl alright
Ok I'm 39 weeks pregnant and just wiped blood nit much at very light this is my first baby and getting very anxious to have her. Can this be a sign f labor I don't know if I have listed my MP yet if I did I haven't noticed it  also I was dilated at 1 cm a 37 weeks help me please
I am 38 weeks pregnant and feel like I am leaking but the plug thing hasn't come out I don't think. Also there was some blood not much light. I am scared its my first baby and I don't know what to do
I went to er yesterday for contractions  the check my cervix  and I was almost at a two they give me fluid check again and same thing . When I went home I was spotting a lil. The next day I wake up go to restroom no bleeding and around 11 something went to pee and wipe there was a lot of red brownish discharge and I wipe four times all on to let tissue . Been having pelvic pain .