Vitamins?
I see people on this all the time talking about prenatal vitamins and im wondering should I be taking them? The only thing my doctor told me to get was folic acid and now im worried incase I should have been taking something else all along? :/ ... Should i get them? And also what kind? I dont have a clue about these things :( I dont see my doctor until the 26th.. Thanks
Folic acid is the most crucial to prevent spina bifida however it is best that you take a prenatal vitamin to promote healthy growth for baby. The baby will get a lot of nutrients from what you eat but just to help along the way the prenatal vitamins help promote development. You can always buy over the counter prenatal vitamins. They have gummies   too. Or you can get a prescription from your doctor. Just buy some when you get the chance, it's not too late. And you should continue taking them even after you give birth especially if you're going to breast feed. Hope this helps (:
Yes definitely take prenatal vitamins, most women don't have 100% of the nutrients in general for themselves let alone for the baby I take prenatals and calcium pills, just go to Walmart and get some I use the women's one a day prenatals, the gummy ones are good if you don't like swallowing pills
I feel so stupid.. Im 10 weeks hope its not too late :( .. Im gonna get some today thanks for the answers was really helpful :)
it's never to late. I didn't find out I was preggo at 9 weeks cuz I had no pregnancy symptoms and started taking prenatals as soon as I found out.
I just got some called seven seas? Im gonna start them today :) Thanks
Your doctor is the foolish one lol. It can't be too late though some ppl don't find out until 8- 12 weeks. Much better late than never!
You are taking the most crucial thing though. The absence of folic acid is what causes some stillbirths.