Vomitting at 7dpo, brown discharge and other symptoms.
I'm a first timer here. My period started Sept 11 and my LH was detected on the 24th. so I'm assuming i ovulated the 25 or 26th.  I been having all sorts of symptoms with sore bb's, back ache, cramps on left side and legs. Yesterday was 7dpo for me and last night I was sitting in bed watching TV and got a shooting pain in my boobs got up felt very dizzy and nautious and vomited out of no where. It really came out of no where. Today is 8dpo and i now got brown discharge, almost like dry blood but my period is not due till October 11th. In the past days I been having yellow discharge and white. Does this mean I'm pregnant? Is it too early to be vomiting at 7 or 8 dpo? When should i take the test. I was going to take it in 14dpo. Any advice would be helpful. I also have a hard time sleeping at night and i'm very tired.
Please help any advice would be really appreciated.
normally most woman don't experience sickness till after they miss their period, however it is differet in every woman.  I would wait till closer time forour period & then take an hpt. G'luck
Eveyone's different.  This is my second pregnancy.  I had a late term miscarriage with my first, but I never experience throwing up.  This time, I took a pregnancy test 10 dpo and it came out positive.  So, we don't know yet, but in two or three days, try an EPT or First Response.  That's what I used.  I know waiting's hard, but with these tests, you won't have to wait as long.  Good luck.
We are in the same boat!

im 33 and my dh is 50 yrs.old we've been married for 10 yrs. trying to get pregnant for 5 yrs.. we did iui manys time no luck...so i stop doing iui coz of stress and pain...
my last period full force was sept. 11, 07 we use fertility monitor...so sept 21 to 24 we did bd..
4 days ago im having a hard time to sleep at night and also weird dreams...i felt on and off sore breast....today i have a headache im not sure if this related to pregnancy or it just nothing...this afternoon i have a abdomen cramps and lower back pain on and off...tonight i had a light brown spot very tiny...

and I'm still crossing my fingers for a big ++++

any comment would be appreciate....
hi. i also had my last period sept.11th and me and my boyfriend had sex about 3 times on the night of the 21st. which really is early for ovulation because they say you ovulate 12-16 days after your period. But i hear sperm can live in you for a couple days. My boyfriend did ejaculate in me 3 times in one night so im afraid now that i could be pregnant. My period is not due til sept. 9th tho which is in 2 days. The last week i have realized some major changes in my body. Starting like 4 days ago i started to realize my boobs were hurting real bad, worse then before i get my period. Im supposed to get my period any day now so i dont know if thats why they hurt but they do seem alot heavier than normal. Another thing i noticed is that the smell of meats make me sick now and it makes me want to gag and i cant eat it... and i normally love chicken or pork... but now it makes me sick. I have had this milky kind of discharge the last couple days, as well as pains in my stomich & i feel very bloated. Im getting all these signs before a missed period so i really dont know what to think.
I don't know about symptoms before missing your period, but both times I got pregnant I tested for some reason the day before I expected my period. I used the ClearBlue Easy digital, I think it was an early result one. Anyway, it's my favorite because it just says "pregnant" or "not pregnant" instead of watching for a line. I miscarried in June, and am now pregnant again. When I tested with this one, I used the digital in the morning, it said "pregnant". I went to the doctor the same day, they did a blood and urine test, and there was barely a faint line that showed up at the doctor. So, I bought 2 more tests, First Response this time, and it drove me crazy trying to decide if a faint line was good enough. So, I would use the digital readout if possible, it's just yes or no, no guesswork.
Was your first peiod after your miscarriage heavy? How soon after your miscarriage did you get pregnant again?
Yes, my first period was heavy after the miscarriage. I bled about a week and a half after the d&c, and got my period at the same time I would have had I never been pregnant, if that makes sense. I had the d&c end of june, my doctor told me to wait and have at least 1 regular cycle before trying again. We were told to use protection until I got through the one normal cycle because, in my doctor's words, "it would be like planting flowers in clay" had we not waited. Not that it can't happen and turn out well, but to be safe, he wanted us to wait. So, to make a long story longer :) I had a miscarriage at the end of June, and got pregnant my first cycle back on Clomid, which was after 2 regular cycles, so I guess that would be 3 months? We waited the one month for the regular cycle, tried on our own for 1 cycle (they say you are most fertile the couple of months following a pregnancy), and then went on Clomid the next cycle. I am now 6 wks pregnant if that helps!