Pregnancy: Ages 18-24 Community
WHAT'S THE BEST THING TO USE FOR ITCHING BREAST WHILE PREGNANT?

A community of expecting mothers (18 to 24 Years Old) offering support through pregnancy and childbirth. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

My breast are itching alot and so is my stomach because my skin is dry what is the best lotion or oil that I can use that will not harm my baby? I am almost 8 weeks and the itching comes and goes lol.. Also is it normal to feel so full?  I really dont know how to explain it but also my lower back hurts and I have some mild pain at the top of my vagina, I guess I am stretching lol. Every morning I get up and have to throw up and it is always the yellow acid stuff yuck and I am like ok I am throwing up but I am hungry awwww.... I am sooooo happy to be pregnant and it is worth it lol
I constantly have dry, itchy skin, but it's worse when pregnant.  The ONLY thing *I* have found that works is the Equate (walmart brand) of the Lubriderm intense healing,.  The Equate brand is called something like Advanced therapy, it comes in a maroon and white pump bottle (or you can get smaller squeeze bottles)  I haven't tried the Lubriderm brand becuase it's more expensive, but the Equate brand has done WONDERS for MY skin.  

What you are feeling is probably your uterus expanding along with bloating and ligament pains.  The throwing up really *****, especially when you don't have anything but stomach acid TO throw up.  It's most definately worth all the yucky stuff we go through tho :)
I had horribly dry itchy skin in early pregnancy. I tried several different lotions and after getting a rash from cocoa butter oil I went back to my normal Bath & Body Works body cream. I know it's expensive. I only buy it when it's on sale and I have coupons.

I also use baby oil in the shower right before I get out and then pat dry. Skin seems to stay moisturized a long time that way. I'm 27 wks and measuring 31 not 1 stretch mark so far.
jkate57 uploaded a new photo
46 mins ago
Hollus commented on Sheaby's status
1 hr ago
Des_a_rae, and Hollus commented on krichar's status
1 hr ago
Track your weight throughout your pregnancy
Pregnancy Tracker
Track your pregnancy