WHERE IS MY PERIOD AFTER MID CYCLE BLEEDING??
has any one ever had mid cycle bleeding? I had mid cycle bleeding on CD 15 and it last for 4 days very light.  I went to see my OBGYN on day 15 when it started because it was weird and my periods are like clocke work and they checked me and confimed I was bleeding and ran blood test and did a ultra sound of my uters all between cd 15 and cd 20.  Neg preg test from blood on cd 15..uterus look great according to OB and she really could not explain why but just said it happens sometimes .. OB said not to count the mid cycle bleeding as a period.  But , I have not started my period still and I was due to come on March 31st and still no period...no spotting nothing... no symptoms of it even coming!  ...So has anyone ever had this?  if so when did you finally get your period or did you end up pregnant?  I have taken about 6 HPT test and all are negative .. today I am 6 days late! .. anyone have the same thing in the past?  Thanks!  and SSBD to all!
I have had a ton of whacky bleeding but I also have a serious case of PCOS so my periods haven't been normal in over 2 years. I would say that you might need to see your doctor again and let them know what is going on and that your period is late. i would also say that you should also take another pregnancy test first thing in the morning and see how it comes out... I hope that this helps =)
I agree with nickie, you should contact your doctor and see if they can help you figure it out, and test again.
Smjmekg and nickieb85 - Thank you ladies .. I said if I don't get a positive or a period by next week I will call the obgyn again because this is crazy!  Again thank you so much for the feed back it is appreciated!  
No problem hun. I guess that you TTCing from the way that you are keeping track of everything. I hope that this means a BFP for you! Good luck and let us know how you get along in the next week =)
Nickieb85-  Yes I am TTC and it has been a crazy experience thus far.  I have two other children and had no problem but trying for my 3rd and last and it is just not happening, and now this mid cycle bleeding and missing period thing has just got me baffled.  I took another $$ store HPT this morning and it is a BFN ..so I don't know I will call my OB to get a better clarification.  Anyways thanks for posting and good luck on your pregnancy!  :)
Hey trice has ur problem got solved...... U ended up with period or pregnancy....... Plz reply m having the same case
Plz reply me and any1.... M pretty freaked out... I was due on 16th of this momnth but till nw no signs ofperiods...... I had period like bleeding on 22nd of last month which happened to be 12th day of the cycle and lasted for 5days..... But after that there had been no sign of period....... Plz help me..... My pregnancy tests are negative....
hi i am 25 yyears old i had mid cycle spotting for the first time ever went to dr immediatly neg test was 4 days late for my period and when period came i was spotting only i had a blood test done but results wont come til monday ugh anyone ever had this? please respond its killing me just to wait
I'm having the same problem now...mid-cycle bleeding for 5 days and now my period is 10 days late.  I've done 4 tests and all bfn.