WHITE DISCHARGE AND SORE BREAST 1 WEEK AFTER PERIOD. PREGNANT?!
i had my period 2 weeks ago and had sex a week after my period. Yesterday he pulled out his penis from me and it was covered with white thick discharge. I started to have slight bleeding too but it stopped very soon after. I am not too sure whether the bleeding is normal as it might be my leftover period blood. In addition to that, my breast are feeling sore and tender today and i still have white discharge. Breast did not increase in size but it definitely is swollen.btw i dont have any other signs of pregnancy like nausea etc and im not feeling hungry too. I have a pregnancy kit with me now but not too sure when i should start using it.  I am sooo worried. Am i pregnant??! HELP!!!
Anytime you have unprotected sex you can be pregnancy. You should take the pregnancy test when your next period is due.

If you are having discharge right now, about 2 weeks after your period and about 2 weeks before your next then you are most likely ovulating. Which means you can conceive (it is when the egg is released from the ovary, ready for fertilization). However taking the test now won't be conclusive. You'll need to take the test about two weeks after the sex encounter which should be when your next period is due.

Good luck!
Ugh, typos! LOL! Ignore my typos. I seriously type faster than I think.