WIC
How can i get WIC when living with my mom? I called to apply and they told me I'm not eligible b/c my mom makes too much. However my mom isnt paying for the baby I am.. But since she is paying for electricity and rent and all that they are saying I need to put her income on the wic form.. I dont get it.. Please help :/
They don't need to know everything.  Don't volunteer information, tell them you are renting a room.  Don't mention its from your mom.
Then they need to see my paycheck. In which I do not have one :/
So am i going to have to wait until July when I get one from the camp I will be working at?
I remember the lady from social services telling a friend of mine years ago to have her dad make a statement that she was paying for half of everything, electric, water, heat...and that she was buying her own food, no food sharing.  Make sure to have all her food on the one side of the fridge, her dad's on the other.  Maybe they will accept a statement from your mom saying that you are contributing to half the household expenses plus your own food...

They need to know the income amount. If you get caught lying about it, you'll be taken off the program. They use the income from everyone in the household to determine if your eligible. Or at least that's how they do it here. I went in and had to show them a medicaid card for me and my son. I'm pregnant again and my son is 6 months old. He got on wic when he was 4 1/2 months. Since I was pregnant and on wic with him, he was able to be on wic. I'm on wic this pregnancy, too. I needed to show them proof of income (medicaid card), proof of where I live, and a recent power or water bill....

Are you on any kind of medicaid?
my wic office told me If I'm on medicaid or food stamps I automatically qualified see if you can get medicaid tell them you have no job see from there best of luck I didnt have problems with wic but food stamps was alil harder for me since me and my fiance work they dont like to help much
You are going to have to wait until you have your own income otherwise they have to count your moms income because shes supporting you. She may not in the future pay for things for the baby, but shes paying for you and the baby now, unless your getting money from some other place. Its not necessarily your living situation thats a problem, its the fact that your income comes from your mom as you are not currently working.
If your honest with them and tell them your unemployed you should qualify. I told my wic office I was unemployed and as he asked me does my fiancé help me out I said yes and she said shell write that down as my contributing.income. I also receive medicaid for my 8 year old.
Tell them you are renting a room from your mom. Tell them you pay x amount in rent and you have to help buy food. And if you dont have any income then that should make it to where ya get the WIC.
Don't stress too much about it, it all will work out. It took me about 2-21/2 weeks to get my WIC just because i had to get proof of address, proof of income and it was hard but its possible.
Im living with my mom she works in school district so she gets okay income. I can apply for every help there is without putting my moms income. We are seperated cases and they only ask for my checkstubs. I guess everywere is different. Like people here said you can say your mom is renting you a room and your inlaws or whoever is giving you money monthly around 100$ per month and thats how you pay your utilities and rent.
When I applied for wic they didn't ask for anyone's income but mine. I told them I had zero income so I didn't have to show anything. The only thing I had to show was a bill with my sisters name on it as a proof of address.

Once you become pregnant, things like Medicaid and wic are based on your income only unless you're married. So your mothers income has nothing to do with your wic.
My daughter gets wic & she lives at home. They didn't count our income. But we are in michigan. I remember when I lived in arizona & I couldn't get on wic bc I loves with my dad. As said before every place is different & I don't get it since wic is a federal program it should be the same everywhere, but thats not the case:(
When I applied for WIC they asked for my income, and since I had none I didn't have to show anything except proof of residence (which was just a bill with my name and address) my ID, ID for my daughter, and both our Medicaid cards.  I lived with my Dad at the time and they asked me what his income was and documented it, but it had nothing to do with whether or not I got approved. It is for you and the baby so they should base it off your income, at least that's how they do it here in the state of Alabama. I would see if I could talk to someone else about it. Also I seen someone mentioned above if you have Medicaid or Foodstamps you would automatically quality for WIC, they are correct.  I hope you get it straightened out because you should definitely get WIC if you have no income. I don't know what I would have done without my WIC after I had my daughter because it covered all of her formula and I couldn't have afforded it otherwise. Good Luck hun.
My husband and I are living with my parents and even before now we were living with his sister and they did not ask for any of my sister in laws nor my parents income. We didn't lie we told the truth that we were not paying any bills but with what we had we provided for ourselves which wasn't much at all. Soo I have no idea why they would ask you for your mom's. I'm sorry to hear that and good luck with that. Yes the best thing is to be honest about everything, you don't want to get cought up in a lie especially when it comes to governmental help.
I live with my mom right now to save money and all we had to do was tell them that we pray for everything other than rent. They said that since we support ourselves we didn't need her income.  But I would guess if we didn't have income they would use hers.
I live in Arizona and the first time I was pregnant I was living with my parents. Like someone else said all you have to do is say you have no income and are renting a room and that your parents help you with rent but that is all. They'll ask for a note signed by your mom saying that and then you should be good. But depending on your age if you say you are living at home with no income they will wonder who is providing for you and ask for their income.
First apply for pregnancy medicaid by u being pregnant u should automatically qualify n with medicaid u automatically qualify for wic but I believe in order to get the medicaid u cant have any other health insurance.
I got ohp a form of medicade and I had full insurance.  They usually just will give you suplimental coverage if you have insurance.
My health and dental insurance is covered by my mother's blue cross blue shield policy, but it doesn't cover my pregnancy. I'm on Medicaid for pregnancy only and have blue cross for everything else.
When I applied for it all I had to show was my id my medicaid card proof of residency and something with my due date on it. Every state is different but I thought once pregnant you automatically qualify for WIC