Walking
I know walking os good and i do do it ofetnly enough. But im hispanic and theres a myth saying that if you laydown too much the baby can get attached to your skin. i think its A dumb one but can it really happen ?
Omg no! People say some of the dumbest things
I'm so sorry.

But this made me laugh so hard.
No, dont worry, it can't get stuck to you if you lie down, a lot of people have to go on bed rest for long periods, I was bed rest for two weeks, and they have their babies ok :-) x
Lol my mom tells me the same thing..cause when i get home from work i hit the bed and sometimes fall asleep smellin like chicken lol. She keeps tellin me how her cousins baby had gotten stuck and im just like mom i stand for 8hrs and when i get off from wrk i wanna lay down and prop my feet up. She just keeps tellin me i had even asked the doctor cause thats how many times she tells me that it got to me. The doctor smirked and said no that the baby cant get stuck and more a over active baby like miines lol