Walmart Prenatals
I was going to pick up Prenatals up at GNC-but they were kinda expensive and I've heard there were good ones at Walmart but I can't seem to find any. I've heard Walmart has Stewart and One Source...and I've heard good things about them both. Anyone on either of them? And do you know how much they cost?

Also I have a Multivitamin with iron, Vitamin C pills, Fish Oil and Flintstone Vitamins. Right now I'm only taking the Flintstone...but I want to pick up the Prenatals and take those too. But can I take all of these? Or would that be too much? I'm going to ask my doctor but just wanted some advice tonight. Thanks!
I don't want to give you the wrong info but I'm guessing Vitamin C pills should be okay since vitamin c is good for the baby but I just eat an orange a day.  As for the multivatimin with iron, I take iron pills but I don't know if that's the same things as multivitamin with iron, I never really checked the labels so.  As far as fish oil I don't know about that one.  The best thing is like you said to ask your doctor.  
Hi Gina! I think the prenatals from Walmart are fine while TTC (or are you already pregnant?). As for how many of the vitamins to take, I think you should skip the two other multivitamins (the one with iron and the Flintstone), because the prenatal will take care of all your daily vitamin needs, but you can continue taking the Vitamin C and Fish Oil.

I take Fish Oil too, in addition to my prenatal vitamins.

Good luck to you!
My doctor told me that the difference between a womens daily vitamin and prenatals is very small. She said that they were fine to take and also recommended fish oil. The price difference is huge. The ones I take have everything that the prenatals have except a little less calcium, but I can manage that with a glass of milk.
I am currently taking prenatal vitimans from walmart. They work well and they dont make me sick. My doctor perscribed me 35 dollar vitimans. I heard all are the same so take care as long as you take some!
Thanks for the advice ladies! I guess I will just double check with my doctor-I don't want to be taking too much of anything, but I also want to make sure I'm getting enough.
I actually miscarried in November....and we're gonna try again in July. I've been on the Flintstones for a while...but I want to get on some Prenatals now.
Linzola1-which vitamins did you get from Walmart?? I'm going to pick some up tomorrow...Thanks everyone!
LOL, funny to meet you here.  I'm actually taking the Stewart brand of prenatals - was told to go ahead and keep taking them after m/c - helps.  I haven't found any problems with them at all.  When I was pregnant I had some pretty bad nausea problems, however when taking those pills I didn't get as nausea and never threw up - I like them, and my OB likes them because there are so much folic acid in one pill.  I love them, and it wasn't that expensive.  I actually bought mine at Walgreens.  
I picked up a bottle of 144 coated caps of the OneSource at WalMart for about $5. I have been taking them for about a week and they seem to be fine. My Dr prescribed me PrimaCare One and that stuff was $58 w/ insurance. My Dr said that it was okay to take the OTC vitamins, that the ones he prescribed also help with nausea and contipation. I'm in my 5th month now and the nausea has eased up on its own, I just make sure I eat plenty of greef leafy veggies to keep me regular.
Hi Annie!
The Stuart ones are $30 at Walgreens for 100 of them. Isn't that kind of expensive? Are they cheaper at Walmart? Thats not too many pills...
Do you know what brands they have at Walmart?
Hmmmm, well I guess for me 30 bucks wasn't that bad for them (but I got 200), maybe they were just on sale??  I still have some, so I'm not sure.  No I'm sorry I don't know what they have at Walmart, because my fiance was being stupid and didn't wanna look around for vitamins - but I'm assuming they'd have more there since Walgreens only had two different kinds.  Sorry, I kinda thought they weren't that bad, but like I said maybe I got them on sale.  sighs - I guess I'll have to look for new ones when I get done with this bottle.  OOps
I also took prenatal vitamins from walmart because the pills the doctors prescribed for me make me barf everytime with or without food. They worked great i think the name was somthing "valley" cant remember the first part. My baby girl turned out perfect!!
Yea I mean $30 isn't bad....but I've just heard of other ladies on here saying they got Prenatals for much cheaper and way more in the bottle and I thought they mentioned getting them at Walmart. I live near a Walmart and stuff is pretty reasonably priced...so I was just asking around :)
Thanks for the help!
Hmm, well I wonder though if they were taking the Walmart brand - those have a lot more pills for very cheap.  I'm sure it's all the same, but when it comes to something like those vitamins I'll pay for them.
OH and I forgot to add GINA209 - if you go and find some that aren't the walmart brand please tell me about them - I live 2 mins. away from a walmart and would run right out and get them.
I am taking Materna (I'm not sure if it's only available in Canada or not). It was about $16 for 120 pills .. not too bad. But I figure, when all is said and done you'd really want to be taking the best available, for you and the baby. So I bought the good stuff :0)
I compared the amount per serving from my prescribed bottle and the One Source Prenatal and they had just about the same serving. The only difference is I have to take two now instead of one at a time. And I think the one that Nichole05 mentioned are Nature's Valley Prenatals. They were resonablly priced as well. There was atleast 5 to choose from at our WalMart.
Okay, I'm gonna run out tomorrow and check. I thought they had a brand there called One Source, but I'm not sure. I'll let you know what I find though, thanks!
When you were taking One Source did they make you sick?
I know what you mean, I want to take the best for my baby, but so many ladies have told me most of the Prenatals are the same, so why spend an extra $20 per bottle? I mean I totally would if there was a significant difference..but if not? Why not save some money for diapers and clothes! :)
One Source hasn't made me sick and I paid less than $5 for a bottle of 144. You can even get a bottle of like 350+ of the same for $9. I just wanted to make sure I would like them. I will definately be buy in bulk once this bottle is all gone.