Wanting a little girl?
I'm wanting to have a little girl these are the names
I have picked out please let me know what ones you like the best!
I have two little boys already
Craig Scott & James Wayne

Ann is the middle name after my mom's middle name!

1
1. Jewel Ann

10
2. Zoe Ann

13
3. Mattie Ann

10
4. Katie Ann
or any other suggestion's would be great to I'm really leaning towards Mattie right now!
I really like the name Zoe Ann....It's adorable! Good Luck!
Thank you I like Zoe too!
Zoe Ann sounds better to be cause it goes well together. But it's your baby so make sure you name her something you and daddy love. Best of luck with the baby names. xx
My husband likes Mattie because of his Great Grandmother!

I have always liked Zoe its so hard , Zoe and Mattie go better with our last name!
Thank you for all who has voted or will vote ;)
what about Makayla Ann  or Leslie Ann or Baily Ann or Brook Ann............I love coming up with names.....Cant wait until the Lord blesses me and soon to be hubby with a lil baby!
I love Mattie Ann......My daughters name is Madison.  She doesnt let me call her Maddie yet, but I'm sure her friends will when she's in school.  I just love Mattie or Maddie.  Very cute!!
I like Chloe
I really like Zoe. I'm hoping for a girl myself. The name we have is Karissa Anne.
aww cute name ;)
Tied up Mattie and Zoe wow its so hard to decide!
I really like Zoe Ann, sounds so awsome together!  My first name is Ann, and my mom's middle name is Ann, and so if we are gonna have a girl, we are using Ann as the middle name.   The name we picked is Natalie Ann.

I really do like Zoe though!!
I like Zoe, but not with Ann, Kattie Ann sounds nice.

Makindragon:  I like the names with ssa in it. My baby middle name may be alyssa, marissa or carissa, or we may make it the first name, still debating lol.
My sister's name is Julie Ann and we call her Jewels. So maybe instead of Jewel Ann you could go with Julie! The middle name really needs a double-syllable first name. We have Zoe picked out for our daughter so I, of course, love that one.

But I actually voted Katie Ann!
Thank you for answering!

my husbands 2nd cousin her name is Julie we where trying to go for something a little differen't I feel like im always in compitition with my husband's brother wife we named our second son James Wayne and she seemed so mad because we used wayne she said we where going to use that name, I had no clue no one told me that they where going to use that name they didnt have any children at that time and only have a little girl and one one the way she is about 14 weeks now , we named him James after my husband's grandfather and Wayne after my grandfather then my husband's middle name is also wayne and his father's middle name is wayne and also my brother's middle name is wayne so it really worked out for us but I couldn't believe how mad she seemed over it and I don't know her that well !
Tell her to get over it. There are many people on this planet with the same names. There is nothing wrong with that and you and your husband have family history with it so it's not like you heard that she wanted to use it and then did it first to spite her. Fact is, it is a family name and for her to assume that it would stop with their baby is absurd. It seems everyone's middle name is Wayne!
I voted Katie Ann because to me, it is the only that "flowed" I love the name Zoe, but not with Ann.. That sounds weird together to me..
yeah that is true!

Laura I guess it depends on the last name and I have to take it in consideration she will hopefully get married down the road and she probley wouldn't like it if her name didn't sound to good with the new last name she would get lol!
One of the names I had picked for my daughter was Zoecienna, so I like Zoe. The name Mattie sounds like you wanted another boy. how about Madalyn, "Mady" for short?
The way I picked out our names is to pretend that your child is getting announced for something like....

Ex. like if our child is a bball player and he is getting announce..."and starting forward, number 23 Kaden Ray (then our last name)" I know it sounds silly but that is how we picked out all our children's names. We don't actually have any yet but we are working on it and very prepared....LOL

Kaden Ray
Kurt Christopher
Kashlyn Beverly
Kiley Rebecca

As for my vote for your daughter's name pause_21...I like Mattie Ann and Katie Ann!