Aa
A
A
Close
Weight gain/loss
I'm currently pregnant 12 weeks on Monday with my 5th child and I weighed 189 before I got pregnant and how I weigh 178lbs I've lost weight I'm hoping nothing serious is going on I haven't had an appetite for about 4 days now but before that I was craving everything lol what could be going on?  
Cancel
4 Answers
Page 1 of 1
It's normal . I weight 174 since the beginning of my pregnancy now I'm 35 weeks and I still weight the same,  My doctor said it's normal as long as you don't lose more than 15 to 20 pounds. But try eating Veggies. Make your plate look colourful and appetizing.  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
A lot of times when women are on the heavier side, they lose weight during pregnancy.  They don't really eat more because they probably had a fairly high caloric intake prior to pregnancy and yet their body is burning extra calories.  And you're having a low appetite.    So, I'd not worry.  Eat healthy, frequent meals and make calories count.  good luck
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Thank you hopefully when I progress through this pregnancy I'll gain a few pounds I've just always gained weight with my pregnancies never lost weight lol  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
I definitely ONLY gained weight.  It wasn't fully welcome as it was a bit much but oh well.  LOL
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Lol :)
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
14 mins ago
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank